Welcome!

Just joined our community? Why not first introduce yourself…

Moderators: papalazaro, ZZwanderingg, Buggymadness, Ian.H

Welcome!

Postby admin » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:11 am

Welcome to the Official Pansh Forum. This is a place where Pansh users can help each other and share information. We hope that you will enjoy your stay here, learning new information and sharing ideas about your Pansh kites.

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome!

Postby Skite » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Where is everybody then... it seems as if all the forums are empty :o :cry: this is not the way it should be we must unite.
Skite

Postby Buggymadness » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Yessss! your quite rite! It is time to let this forum go go go! It is quiet because the admin are not pushing the forum until they understand what running a forum actually entails.
Getting a bit old and bashed for freestlyle but getting ready to race.
Buggymadness
UK Freestyle Team

Postby Buggymadness » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:42 pm

just to say, I would have a go at modin the chat thread if admin would like to let me. :D
Getting a bit old and bashed for freestlyle but getting ready to race.
Buggymadness
UK Freestyle Team

Postby papalazaro » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:26 pm

i have emailed admin about being a mod for the legend thread or any other thread and i am still waiting a week on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
papalazaro
Individual Testing Pilots & Moderators

Postby dano » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Hello,
Dano here... First time here.
We got my son a couple Pansh Kites, actually a package deal. I think it was an ACE 9 meter and the Blaze II 7.0 meter. He's flown the Ace...or its flown him a few times. The edge handling isn't the greatest...but the power!!! As for the Blaze, we have yet to really fly it. Tried to connect flying lines, and actually connected it per the instructions Pansh emailed us. It did fly, but my son states he could not control it as far as being able to turn it. We tried a couple different connection combinations, but each one made it fly worse than the previous. So if anyone has any suggestions to get this thing to fly my son and I would certainly appreciate it,
Thanks,
dano
dano

Postby Patch » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 am

Hi Dano and wecome to the forum.

There is an entire section dedicated to the Blaze II and yes it does take some setting up.
How much experience do you have?
Are you using a depower bar?

to set up the Blaze II (forgive mr if this is too basic but I don't know your experience)

First of all follow the instructions here http://www.panshfans.com/pictures/blaze ... layout.pdf to make sure the bridle is set up properly.
The measurements for the 7m should be A-B line 45 cm and Rear Line 81cm. the distance from A-B knot to Rear knot along the depower line is 93cms and the overall length of the depower line is 138cms.

That sounds complicated but the pictures explain it all.

Attaching lines.

laying the kite on the ground line side up you'll see that two lines come from the top (the side with the vents) these are the front lines and two from the bottom. These are the rear lines. the front and rear lines connect to either end of the depower line. The other lines connect to a pulley that slides along the depower line. the knots tat you made when setting up the bridle are the front and rear knots. (hope that makes sense)

Attach the green ended lines to the front knot and the red to the rear.

At the flyers end you should have a depower bar.
The green lines attach to the centre line that goes through the bar and attaches to your harness.
The red lines attach to the ends of the bar.

It should now fly pretty well and you can adjust the length of the lines by 5mm increments to get it how you want it.

let us know how you get on.
Also where are you. cos if you get really stuck we may be able to help.

:D
Patch
Individual Testing Pilots & Moderators

Postby gforce junkie » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Thanks for the welcome,
Just got my first Pansh kite, a 5 meter Sprint proto, took it out the first time planning on riding the board with it but soon realized I needed alot more practice with it first , thought it flew pretty good on the factory settings unlike what I have read but then I read a thread on here authored by Custeyer, I hope thats right that said to lessen the aoa on the wing tips, wow, thought this kite was a pussycat till I made the adjustment and then the kite really came alive in 8 to 10 mph were previously in the same winds I was getting some wierd tip tuks that wouldn't pull out like normal. Anyway this a great source for info and I will defineatly be adding more Pansh kites to my quiver.
Thanks again
gforce junkie
gforce junkie

Postby iggy » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi there,

very new to quad kiting, looking at static to start off with but moving into board n buggy. Just got myself a safe little number Pansh legend 4.5 to get the feel then who
knows. Had 3m dual line with not much pull ,was very cheap and possibly set up wrong but fun for the young ones to hold on too. Look forward to chatting and sharing tips as i become proficient.

Cheers

Iggy
iggy

Postby pg76paul » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Hi All, just rejoined the pansh club, i had a ace a few years ago as a trainer and used it on land, went to LEI's for the water and on the snow. then went to the airush foil for the snow in 10m, sold that now have just ordered genesis 6 and 10 with the pansy bar and lines.
I will put a review up when i return home from work and test them middle of november.
pg76paul

Postby fifaeasy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:11 am

Get 6 % discount from fifa16shop.com for coins/points. Coupon Code:vipcoins

Coupon Code: cheapcoins . With 6% off FOREVER at Fifaeasy.com!

6% off from salefifa16coins.com! Come to get it now!Coupon Code:GG

Want cheapest and reliable fifa 16 coins ? Get 6% off from mmogoogle.com!Just use VIPCODE to get cheapest fifa16 coins &points now!
fifaeasy

Postby aliya » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:04 am

od clothes to their mothers for sewing, because they are worried that Shoes Outlet they will give customers compensation. Mother is always well-thought-out. At that time more than 30 yuan a month is already a high salary, and when the teacher's uncle often told his colleagues, their Light Up Shoes own sister-in-law good ability, a month can earn more than forty yuan, than his teacher's income even high. Mother said: we are making money is very hard piece, you still have a good book to fight as a teacher!Child, I'd rather believe you're late
This is a father at the parents' meeting, the father or an educator, to see his speech, may give you some inspiration and thinking. Teacher, ladies and gentlemen Today, parents and friends must be representative of different levels, I probably on behalf of those who are relatively backward, but the progress of the child parents say Nike Air Shox Womens a few words, so the Nike Lunar Mens first half of my speech may be more like a review.
I and my mother are very concerned about the child's learning, but also pay a lot, but this is not a pleasant process. Nike Free Mens I am an educator, full of brains of educational ideals, educational theory, so I began to try to study the child's non-intervention, hold more observation, encourage more, multi-guide principle, insist on outside the newspaper, believe in their education The As a result,
I see the child dawdle, often the brain like a broken line, like a long time Lengshen, homework often consumed ten to eleven. So, finally give up the original idea, began to accompany the school, counseling, since then, the home is full of scold, dissatisfaction and cry. I can not accept such a fact. Do the teacher know, not afraid of you stupid, afraid you lack the will; not afraid you learn not, afraid you do not have a compact, self-management good habits. Failed mood is easy to turn into irritability, when I am also a child, sometimes very heavy. Whenever playing a child, especially when the start more ruthless, the mood is bad to the extreme, see the child curled up in the corner, very helpless, silently crying, w
aliya

Return to Welcome to the OFFICIAL Pansh Forum!