All New Members

Just joined our community? Why not first introduce yourself…

Moderators: papalazaro, ZZwanderingg, Buggymadness, Ian.H

All New Members

Postby Ian.H » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi! to all the new members joining the site,
after you have had a look round the site for the first time, introduce yourselves with your own post saying a bit about yourself the kites you fly weather static, buggying or boarding in this area,
we don't bite and are quite a friendly bunch in here :)
Ian.H
Individual Testing Pilots & Moderators

Re: All New Members

Postby papalazaro » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:32 pm

ian you have discovered a new kite sport "static buggying" lmao
papalazaro

Postby Custheyder » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:11 am

I'm an expert! ... Sleeping in the buggy through the lulls in the wind requires special skill. :D
Pansh Kites cost less in the UK from the Official eBay UK Shop
Custheyder

Postby Ian.H » Sat May 01, 2010 11:27 pm

OK I've put the comma in now :lol: :lol: :lol: it was late, one punctuation mistake and the jokes on me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ian.H

Postby Patch » Sun May 02, 2010 10:20 am

It's a harsh hard world Ian.

:lol:
Patch

Postby davep_muddy » Tue May 04, 2010 8:43 pm

well begger me - a new Pansh Forum.
Hi all, I used to be on the Red side a while ago.
Still have most of my Pansh kites :
Legends in 2m (one blue one pink)
Legend 3m Blue
Pansh Ace 4.5m
and HQ Beamer III 3m

Just thought Id say hi

what the flux is a Flux ?

Dave :D
In the boot:
2m Legends in Blue and Pink
3m Legend in Blue
4.5m Ace
HQ Beamer III 3m and various Radsails
davep_muddy

Postby papalazaro » Tue May 04, 2010 8:51 pm

hi dave and welcome good to see you back the flux is the new legend and it is so much better
papalazaro

Postby Ian.H » Tue May 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi nice to see you Dave........No doubt you should see some familiar names on here ;) .

The Flux is a new beginners kite Pansh are making, you can try one out by putting your name down in the Ptp thread and try one out.

http://www.panshfans.com/viewtopic.php? ... 876ab2db40
Ian.H

Postby Patch » Tue May 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Hello
Yeah stick your name on the list, I'll pm u and I'll get em to you soon as I,ve captured them all!!
:lol:
Patch

Postby Custheyder » Wed May 05, 2010 8:22 am

Good to have you back with us Dave. :D
Pansh Kites cost less in the UK from the Official eBay UK Shop
Custheyder

Postby iggy » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Hi there,

very new to quad kiting, looking at static to start off with but moving into board n buggy. Just got myself a safe little number Pansh legend 4.5 to get the feel then who
knows. Had 3m dual line with not much pull ,was very cheap and possibly set up wrong but fun for the young ones to hold on too. Look forward to chatting and sharing tips as i become proficient.

Cheers

Iggy
iggy

Postby aliya » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:03 am

od clothes to their mothers for sewing, because they are worried that Shoes Outlet they will give customers compensation. Mother is always well-thought-out. At that time more than 30 yuan a month is already a high salary, and when the teacher's uncle often told his colleagues, their Light Up Shoes own sister-in-law good ability, a month can earn more than forty yuan, than his teacher's income even high. Mother said: we are making money is very hard piece, you still have a good book to fight as a teacher!Child, I'd rather believe you're late
This is a father at the parents' meeting, the father or an educator, to see his speech, may give you some inspiration and thinking. Teacher, ladies and gentlemen Today, parents and friends must be representative of different levels, I probably on behalf of those who are relatively backward, but the progress of the child parents say Nike Air Shox Womens a few words, so the Nike Lunar Mens first half of my speech may be more like a review.
I and my mother are very concerned about the child's learning, but also pay a lot, but this is not a pleasant process. Nike Free Mens I am an educator, full of brains of educational ideals, educational theory, so I began to try to study the child's non-intervention, hold more observation, encourage more, multi-guide principle, insist on outside the newspaper, believe in their education The As a result,
I see the child dawdle, often the brain like a broken line, like a long time Lengshen, homework often consumed ten to eleven. So, finally give up the original idea, began to accompany the school, counseling, since then, the home is full of scold, dissatisfaction and cry. I can not accept such a fact. Do the teacher know, not afraid of you stupid, afraid you lack the will; not afraid you learn not, afraid you do not have a compact, self-management good habits. Failed mood is easy to turn into irritability, when I am also a child, sometimes very heavy. Whenever playing a child, especially when the start more ruthless, the mood is bad to the extreme, see the child curled up in the corner, very helpless, silently crying, w
aliya

Postby vincymol » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:21 am

hello, i am Vincy Mol working as a content writer at Oz assignment. We provide best assignment help in Australia.
vincymol

Return to Welcome to the OFFICIAL Pansh Forum!