FIFA 16: downgrade then sure

Just joined our community? Why not first introduce yourself…

Moderators: papalazaro, ZZwanderingg, Buggymadness, Ian.H

FIFA 16: downgrade then sure

Postby jamesbonds » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:15 am

Well, if injuries accounted for a downgrade then sure, Reus probably deserves a drop, but when he has strung a few games together, albeit hardly at all, he easily looks to be on the up and if he could stay healthy fut16coin feel safe saying that his performance level is the same if not getting better than an 86. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people way more overrated and higher rated for no apparent reason compared to Mandzukic, but I just don't see it...

He is a second to third tier striker in my opinion. I don't have him dropping much, but he is going to be the wrong side of his peak soon, and if Simeone wants, he could and very may well upgrade, not to mention they already had a falling out so I don't see how he is having a terrific season.. nowhere near his best at Bayern to say the least.

Reus has disappointed as much as most this year. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of his, but this year he's misfired. I think there are a number of valid reasons for this, injuries, the mental affects of missing a successful german World Cup, and especially the loss of Lewandowski up front with fifa 16 coins. There could be a case for downgrading his card, (just a hypothetical statement. Please don't shoot me..) As for Mario Mandzukic, he's been terrific this year. A downgrade would be harsh to say the least..
jamesbonds

Return to Welcome to the OFFICIAL Pansh Forum!